|Shopping cart is empty.|
SAFE, FAST, & FREE SHIPPING!
- Most paintings ship Free to any worldwide destination via the U.S. Postal Service.
- The ones that don't ship free, like if it has a framed attatched, are sent via UPS or Fed Ex due to with a non-profit quote of cost.
- We ship most paintings from our location near New York City.
- Domestic orders are usually received in less than a week from ordering.
- International orders are usually received in about 2 weeks or less.
- We keep in touch with you from the time you place an order til your painting arrives.
Most paintings are sent securely rolled in a tube or if they are a small size on paper, we send them in a hard photo envelope. We obtain delivery tracking for these items that are sent within the United States. Insurance and tracking will be obtained on more high end orders at no cost to the buyer, whether domestic or international.
Basically we can accomodate virtually any accomodation you need, whether domestic or international bound. If you have a special request please Contact Us.
Since 2004, when we started sending out paintings worldwide, 99% of them have never been lost or damaged by the mail. We will, in most cases, purchase delivery confirmation to track your painting(s) and in larger orders, we will purchase insurance. The mail carrier is responsible for any damage during transit or if they lose an item. However, True African Art will always provide customer service to help you in any way possible with any kind of problem brought about during shipping and delivery of your African painting.
Thank you for trusting True African Art .com!